Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 25, 2011

Done!

Yesterday, I finished the whole script of Romeo and Juliet Act 5! It was a very long and strenuous process however, I was able to pull  through because I love writng. Although translating is not your own personal writing, I still enjoyed my job. I am currently reading throught the entire script for our acts and judging by the writing, this will be a sucess. If the actors follow the basis or generality of the script and it's text then this could be a very good movie! The script will make its debut tonight when Act 1 Scenes 2 & 3 are to be filmed at Anne Crowley's house.  I hope that the actors and the directors will be satisfied with my writing of Act 5. This whole project may be a long one, but I think it will be worth it when the finished product is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment